Pipestem Law seeks a highly-motivated professional to serve as Executive Assistant/Office Manager with strong organization, time management, writing, and research skills in our Tulsa (OK) office.
- Organize and maintain files, records, and calendars;
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Manage projects and conduct research;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Assist with billing;
- Assist with printing and filing of exhibits, legal documents, briefs, and/or motions;
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations;
- Prepare correspondence, legal documents, forms, and presentations using advanced knowledge and skills with word processing related and other software programs;
- Analyze situations and use independent judgment;
- Communicate and keep information of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature;
- Work without supervision on highly complex projects;
- Exercise latitude for independent judgment; and
- Complete other general office/administrative tasks.
- University degree preferred or significant Executive Assistant/Office Manager experience;
- Advanced use of Microsoft business applications;
- Understanding of tribal issues preferred; and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Full-time position with compensation ranging from $35,000 to $45,000 annually.
To apply, please submit a resume to Mary Kathryn Nagle at email@example.com.